About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge #45


This card was made with a Lasting Impressions template. I love this little dog. I have pop dotted him, with another dog exactly like him underneath. Hope you enjoy today's card. Was fun making it. I love dry embossing, but don't seem to do it often enough. Hope your day is a bright, nice, easy day! Thanks for stopping by, and come back often.


Toota-loo,

Karen

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey sweetie :-)

Too cute!! I LOVE the dog!! Man, you make me want to pull out my lasting impressions! Great job!! Make sure you bring your creations friday!! I LOVE show and tell!!

Love ya
Vickie

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Hugs and smiles