About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've been awarded!!!!



One of my talented, sweet friends has gone and nominated me for this award! Tessie, The Mountaineer Stamper, is one of the most talented paper crafters I personally know. Her creations are awesome and she presents a style all her own. I hope you will please check out her blog. Thank you, Tessie, for nominating me for this honor. So, now I get the honor of naming 5 others this award should go to. It is a very hard thing to do, because limiting myself to just 5 is difficult. There are so many talented people in the stamping/scraping world! Hooray for that!

So, here is what you are to do:

1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then go comment on one of their posts to notify them that you have given them this award and link to the post on your blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog.
The Award-winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

1. aloadofoldblogocks.blogspot.com
2. flutterbyatomicbutterfly.blogspot.com
3. dawnanewday.blogspot.com
4. carlastamps.blogspot.com
5. whatchastamping.blogspot.com

Thanks & Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

No comments: