About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Check out some sites to get Blog Candy!


Hi All:


I’ve been busy, and so my blog has suffered. It is so sad! Late of the evening I find myself going blog hopping, and I came across My Blog by Cammie. Cammie is giving away about $1000.00 in blog candy! Can you believe that amount. Should I win, I’m sharing with my girlfriends! There are four of us and we have the best times together. Well, anyway, Cammie is asking for your help, for our help, so make sure you check this out. Tomorrow is the last day. Glad I found it in time. Go there now! The cards I’ve posted are for The Artman Home, where Cammie’s grandmother was cared for over the past few years.


I also want to mention that there is another blog candy give away on Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles! That is the neatest name for a blog. Go check out what she is giving away. The stamps are the cutest I have seen in a while. I just hope I’m the winner. If I’m not, I will buy them. I will just have to do that. I’m always saving for the next craft buy! Isn’t being a crafter expensive! There are several sites I have things in my shopping cart, and I print it off and say I will buy that later. I’m so sad! Well, check out the sites I’ve mentioned. Just click on the names. I wish you luck! It is all just a matter of being the right number, right. Have a wonderful day!


Toota-loo,
Karen

No comments: