About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to the Play Ground!





Just thought I would start playing with paper again. It feels so good to do it, too. It isn’t like I got out of the mood, just couldn’t get in the swing. Lots of things get in the way of fun, and I guess I became overwhelmed. Back to playing in the craft room, and doing swaps on SCS, and loving everything I’m doing.

I made candy bar holders for Christmas. Just a couple of them. I’m thinking my little snowman came from Whipper Snapper. I could be wrong, but I believe that is it. It is all SU paper. The pink holder was for a friend, and the Barney purple one for one of my sisters. I taped gift cards to the candy bars. When they pulled on the string to bring up the candy bar, they also saw the gift card. The snowmen are colored with watercolor pencils, and I used Gamsol to blend, as well as embossed them over with clear embossing powder. I made another one of these for my DH’s aunt, but it said Happy New Year! The candy bar is large. It is the 4.4 oz Hershey’s.

Well, I’m off to play in the craft room. Working on a recipe swap on SCS for one dish meals. I’ll post it in a few days. I have a dip recipe card that I will be posting tomorrow or Wednesday. Enjoy your evening, and Happy Scraping!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

No comments: