About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Heard about Stamp a Sweet Impression?

Well, I was surfing again and came across I (heart) 2 stamp. She was talking about Taylored Expressions new stamps, and I checked them out and I'm definitely ordering. The cutest stamps. I love cupcake stamps anyway, and I need them. Don't we all need this stuff? Well, if I will comment on the campaign they are having, and let you know about the campaign I will be registered in the drawing for a stamp set give away. Now, you know and you can go there and enter as well. Check out Taylored Expressions for the stamps, and www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com for the info. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Please check back in. I've been working hard, and have several things to post, I just need to take pictures and get them on here. Hopefully, soon.

Toota-loo,
Karen

No comments: