About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Weekend - Check out Blog Candy!


Hi All!
Thanks for stopping by. I have to tell you about some blog candy give-a-ways. First, check out Pressing Pretties for four chances to win blog candy on her anniversary. Both of the blog candy give-a-ways are wonderful. Hope I win! It is so exciting for just a chance, isn’t it? Okay, here is the other. I got so excited I almost forgot to tell you were to go so you too could sign up. Check out Scrap-Creations. She has Martha Stewart punches and some very cute Whipper Snapper Stamps. I love their stamps!

Okay, on to my post. I made this for one of the Verve Challenges last week when they were having a blog hop for the new releases. I wanted so much to be able to do them all, unfortunately time was a factor, as I’m sure most of you are aware of in your own busy lives. The little snowman was an older TAC. I love snowmen, so to me they are never out of style no matter the age of the stamp.

Thank you again for stopping by. I hope your weekend is wonderful. Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

Hi Karen, looks like you have been busy. I really like the paper used on this card. That little snowman is so cute. I also hope you win. Have a great day!