About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A whopping 42 degrees here today! We are in the beginning of a heat wave. Has to be! The past week or so has been teens and 20's, with a few single digits at night. We finally got a dusting of snow, but it was a bad dusting. There were numerous wrecks on highways, as well as heavily traveled roads. It was really slick. The winter is not my favorite time of year, but I am a firm believer that if it has to be cold, it should be snowing. Lots of people don’t agree with me, because it means traveling in the snow, and I can see that. But, I would like a big snow, a couple of days to look at it, and then a day or so for it to melt. Just saying. Today’s card, I’ve posted, is for a snowman swap on SCS. I haven’t actually mailed this card in yet. But, thought I would post it, just because I’ve mentioned snow above. Hope you like it! I think the kitty cat snowman is so cute. Enjoy your Sunday, and happy stamping! Karen

No comments: