About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Verve Sketch Challenge


Hi All!

Wow, I have had a wild week so far, and it is only hump day! My daughter has problems with kidney stones, and boy that has been an adventure. She has had one with pain and vomiting off and on now for over a month. We have been to the ER and to the doctor, and she has passed one small stone, but there seems to be more. They do not think that lithotripsy is necessary and are waiting to see if she passes it. If not, I guess they will go from there. Today, she is doing good, and she even went to work today. She is 18. I just hope she has passed it already and there are no more problems. She vomited for over 24 hours, and was becoming dehydrated. The doctor said that if she didn’t get liquids down and keep them down to take her back to the hospital. Finally, with the help of Phenergan, she did it and the pain finally stopped. So, we go from here to see what will happen next.

This card is for the Verve Sketch. I liked working with this sketch. I’m so glad I played along. I have missed getting to do some of the sketches and hope to have a little more time to do them now that I can no longer swim in my pool. With the cooler nights, the water is not all that warm, and I closed it up for the winter. I sure miss it, and didn’t get to use it much this summer. So, here is my card. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day!

Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

Hi Karen,
Another pretty card. I just love these colors.