About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Katharina's Giving Away Blog Candy!

On one of my surfs around the blogging world, I stumbled onto Katharina’s site (I’m actually subscribed to her site and surf there often). She has hit 100,000 hits and with that great milestone has decided to give away blog candy. Go to her site and sign up for the give-away. Wait until you see what she is giving away! I’m so hoping I win.
Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

I hope you win also. I just wanted to let you know that I really miss seeing you posts. I really like visiting your site and hope you will be posting something really soon.