About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Baby Scrapbook Page 6 x 6


Don't you just love how this picture turned out crooked? I wonder who takes these things? Yell, right! Well, I did this little 6 x 6 scrapbook page for Scrap, Stamp and Be Merry's Erin. She wanted some baby scrapbook pages, and so I'm sending this one her way. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but thought I would try. If it isn't her taste, I understand and nothing is lost. It is hard to come up with an idea for a page this small and put a place for a picture on it. Hopefully, I will get better at doing that as time goes on.
Well, I thank you for stopping by, and hope you have a nice, warm, wonderful Friday! TGIF! Come back soon!
Toota-loo,
Karen

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I LOVE it!!! Of course I love the paper piecing look :-) You did a great job sweetie!! Too cute!! See you in a few :-)

love ya

Tess said...

This is so pretty. See you are talented. Good job.

Erin... said...

this is super karen!! it will look great in her book!!

thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing!!