About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Too Much of a Good Thing is a Good Thing


Too Much of A Good Thing is a Good Thing!

Well, Alan Jackson thinks I’m right, too much of a good thing is a good thing. Can’t have too much of a good thing can we?

The card I made to post today turned out really cute, or at least I think so. The only problem? I took the picture with the card upside down! Now, how goofy is that! The picture turned out okay, and I didn’t even notice that it was upside down until I went to load the picture on the computer. I noticed that the words were not right. Just too silly! I’ll just say that is my first mistake this year and let it go at that! Ha Ha!

Okay, thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you’re a Mom...HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

This card is pretty. Love the Designer Paper. Would not have noticed that it was upside down if you did not mention it. Good job.

Tess