About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge #178


SKS Sketch Challenge #178

Busy again. Had a lot to do today, but it was not bad busy. Of course, the worse part was the Wal-Mart run. I hate that. I try to go to Wal-Mart once a month, and do my monthly shopping that day. I load up and try real hard not to go back for another month. It is sometimes hard to not end up there before the month runs around but it happens. After running, we ended up home to do some work outside and clean on the pool. The water felt pretty nice, but I think I will wait a few more warm days before I attempt that first swim. I like my water a little warmer than it presently is at the time.

Last night I had the chance to work in the craft room, and I tried my hand at the Wednesday Sketch Challenge on SCS. The card below is my card submitted on there. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate it so much. Enjoy your evening and come back by real soon.

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea


Stamps: SU One of a Kind
Paper: SU & K & Co designer paper
Extras: Scalloped square punch, Queen & Co brads, embossing powder, ticket punch

2 comments:

Tess said...

Oh Karen this card is so pretty. I haven't done my sketch yet. I just love it.

Vickie said...

Hey girlie :-)

Man, I have definitely been missing out! I LOVE your cards sweetie! It was nice reading your blog too!! Keep up the great work!! I will also be looking forward to your challenge??? You go girl!!

Love ya
Vickie