About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Challenge Sketch #50


WSC #50

This is my card for the Weekend Sketch Challenge from Beate's Fresh & Fun Blog Challenge. I just received Matilda in the mail on Thursday, and because of all the busyness of life, didn’t get to play with her until last night. Isn’t she just a beautiful little fairy! She came from Stamping Bella. I cannot wait to do a few of the others I bought.

This card was placed on Bazzill Bling Pink paper. I used designer paper from K&Co & placed little jewels at each ticket punched corner. I layered my image on a piece of SU cardstock and white cardstock. Also, I used grosgrain green ribbon and colored pencils to color Matilda. I hope you enjoy the card I have posted today. Thanks for stopping by, and please come back by soon. Have a wonderful Monday!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

3 comments:

Tess said...

Karen, This is beautiful. I love the coloring you did and is that glitter on her. I haven't used my stamp of her yet. I hope to do it soon.

Anonymous said...

Karen, your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Vickie said...

Oh my Karen this turned out too cute!! I LOVE it sweetie!! Great job!!

Love ya
Vickie