About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sugar Nellie Kitty!



Today’s card is a little larger than I usually do cards. It is 6.5 x 6.5 inches. There is white cardstock covered with a polka dotted, pink, piece of Lasting Impressions paper. I used SU paper on the layering under the image. The image is one of my new stamps from Sugar Nellie - Kitty. It just impresses me that I got these from Scotland. Guess I am easy to impression. Oh well! I pop dotted the kitty & the little girl’s hat. Along with the Sugar Nellie, I used the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set sentiment from SU. The blue flowers are those die cut blooms from SU. The half scallop is a Your’s Truly from Achiver’s. I placed tiny, star shaped rhinestones all the way around the scalloped edges. The card took me a while to make. I’m so slow! I wanted to do this image up well, because I like it so much.

The pictures turned out different and I wanted you to be able to see where I pop dotted the kitty & her hat. It is hard to see in either picture, and one of the pictures shows a glare. I just couldn’t get a better view for some reason. The pictures kept turning out basically the same every time I took them. Thank you for stopping by, and hope you continue to stop by often. Have a nice evening!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

2 comments:

Tess said...

Oh Karen, this card is beautiful. I can't wait to get my stamps. You did such a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing.

Vickie said...

Karen this card is just too cute!! You did a wonderful job sweetie!!! Looking forward to seeing you tonight!!