About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet & Loved, Two Challenges in One!

I couldn’t help myself. I had to use pink on my card. Pink seems to be my new favorite color. Of course, this time it worked out really well. I wanted to do a challenge, and it called for anything with checkered paper. Guess what? Just happened to have some pink checkered paper lying around. Can you believe it? Well, I also had thought about another challenge I thought I would try. I mixed them together. Never thought I could pull it off, but here it is. Just see what you think. The two challenges come from CPS (Card Positioning Systems) and it is the layout sketch, and the checkered paper challenge is A Spoon Full of Sugar. You should really check out both sites.

Believe it or not, I actually took the time to write down the items used on this card. Sometimes I have no idea what I’ve used, but since most of the things used today are new, I had it right in front of me as I opened the packages. Thank you so much for stopping by and do stop by again soon! Hope you have a nice Monday.

Toota-loo,
Karen


Recipe
Stamps: Stamping Bella - Emmybella; SU So very
Paper: Bo Bunny checkered pink gingham; KI Memories lace cardstock; Doodlebug Design pink, cupcake, sugar coated cardstock.
Extras: Watercolor pencils; markers; aqua pen; dazzling diamonds glitter; Fiskar corner punch, SU oval punches

7 comments:

Bev said...

Love this card, gorgeous colours

Pearl said...

love the pink & stamped image ! great card

Tess said...

Karen this is really pretty. Love the colors and of course the stamp.

Charity Hassel said...

very hip! thanks for using this weeks cps sketch!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring! It is FAB! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Pamela said...

Great card!

Vickie said...

Too cute!! I love the glitter and bling! The card reminds me of you! :-)