About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's A "Grad" Ole Day!


It's a "GRAD" Ole Day!

Hi!


Today, my daughter, Victoria, age 18, graduates. She has been homeschooled, and got her GED in October. The program that she attended to take her GED has a graduation for all the people who have gotten their diplomas throughout the year. That is very nice. So, this evening we are attending that ceremony. I cannot believe that it is actually happening. It is hard to believe that she is 18. I still want to treat her like a child. She has grown up into a beautiful person.

I just had my son, Mitch, 14, to the doctor for an ear infection. He has had problems with his ears all his life. Every summer he ends up with an ear infection from swimming. That seems to be the case this time as well. So, the doctor put him on an antibiotic and a drop. Hopefully, he will be in good enough shape to attend Victoria’s graduation ceremony, without too much pain.

Okay, about today’s card. Hard for me to recipe this one. I made is sometime back, and wanted to post it sooner. I have not really had much time to do any cardmaking, and I hate that. It may help my stress if I could be able to make it to my craft room. Anyway, there are two different sets of SU stamps used in this card. I cannot remember the names. I am so bad that way. There is also a mixture of items used on the card, but I think you get the general idea of how it lays out. I hope you like it.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Please return to check out my cards and read in on my updates. Have a good one!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

2 comments:

Tess said...

Hi Karen,
This is a really pretty card. Congrats to Victoria. I hope that your son gets to feeling better really soon.

Vickie said...

Very pretty card sweetie!! I LOVE purple, I also LOVE this set!! Great job sweetie!!

Hugs
Vickie