About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!


It was a nice Father’s Day!
At my friend’s house (Vickie Waugh) we made cards last week, and I used the one for Father’s Day for my father. I needed a card for my father-in-law, and so I cased it but only in a different color. My father’s favorite color is green, so I changed up the paper on the bottom of the orange and green card, so the DP on the bottom was green. I wanted the cards to be similar so that I didn’t feel like I made one better than the other. Does that make sense? Do you understand where I’m coming from. Seems they both had a good Father’s Day, even though my Dad had to share his day with my niece’s birthday party. She will turn 5 on the 18th. She is a real hoot! My dad babysits her. My dad will be 71 in August. Needless to say, she is spoiled.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the cards. Stop back by often, and have a great day!
Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

No comments: