About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Glamorous Friday - TGIF!


Glamorous Friday - TGIF!

This evening I get together with my girlfriends. We are going to make cards. I love being with them. They are all such Hoots! We had a ball last week. We laughed so hard, that it made me happy all week. Don’t you just love laughing like that. It is just good for the soul.

My friend, Tessie, let me stamp her Glam Girl stamps. I cannot stand things that don’t have eyes, so I gave my Glam Girl eyes and shades. She turned out cool! So, here she is and I hope you love her! She looks Fabulous to me, or Glamorous to me! When I look at her, I always think of that song “I Will Survive!” You know, late ‘70's, early ‘80. Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy your weekend! I sure know most of you are saying TGIF! TTFN!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

Recipe: Bazzill Bling Orange and DCWV Glitter Paper as well as Lasting Impressions
Stamp: Glam Girl from CC Designs & sentiment from TAC
Embellishments: Ribbon, brads, buttons.

2 comments:

Tess said...

She turned out so pretty. I do like them with eyes so much better. You are just to smart.

Lori Craig said...

oh I laughed right out loud...this is the cutest!! Have a great week!