About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love The Summer!


I’m so happy! Don't you just love summertime. It is the greatest time of year. Isn’t it just wonderful to be able to put on shorts and a T or a swim suit and head out in the yard? I just love that stuff.

I planted a garden this year. It is a food garden. I have always had a flower garden, or at least what I referred to as a flower garden, but this year I also planted a food garden. Because there has been rain all around me but not here, I had to water my garden. It looks like the corn grew overnight! The peppers and melons and strawberries all look really good. I didn’t put out much more. I want to see if I do any good this year. I’m just so excited. It has been so much fun, and so relaxing. I have really enjoyed it so far.

Well, today’s card is for the YAOB Challenge on Katharina’s blog. I chose sketch #10. I love the layout. I love the stamp I used. It is Flowers of the Sugar Nellie’s. There are so many wonderful submissions on her site. Check them out on her blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and do come by often. I hope that you have a wonderful day!


Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

2 comments:

Tess said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is such a beautiful card. I absolutely love it. I think it is my favorite. You did an amazing job.

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, a terrific card Karen and a sensational colouring!! Truly inspiring what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing :) Have a nice weekend!