About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Beautiful You! Stampin' Up Set

It hasn't been a bad looking day, but a cool day.  I suppose we are suppose to have a few cold days in January, almost February.  We might be kinda' spoiled here since we have had such good weather over the usual colder months.  I suspect February and March will bring us some much cooler temperatures, and a bit of snow.

Well, my husband got called back to work this week.  He had to take his physical on Thursday.  I hope he passed it.  He is going back to work at AK Steel, however, he will be in a different department.  God has been so good to us.  Our insurance just ran out in December, and I feared what we were doing to do, which I shouldn't have feared, God to the rescue.  He gets Dick called back in January.  Now we will have insurance again.  So glad of that.

I saw Ann's Happy Stamping make a calendar using Beautiful You Stampin' Up Set.  So, I bought it, and the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper as well as the Falling in Love Cardstock, and the Falling Petals embossing folder, which I didn't have to use on this project, but wanted.  I then took my many purchases and made a calendar similar to hers.  Of course, I only had short pads of paper, so mine are shorter, and I could not find a calendar to print off on the computer, the size she used, so I ordered business card size calendars and on the top of them I had Vistaprints put Quaintly Put on Etsy.  Take a look at the pictures if you haven't yet.

Last week, on Blitsy and HSN, I made major purchases of stamps.  Stamps galore, I say.  I had to have more of the Gorjuss Girl stamps.  So, next post, I'm hoping to upload a project using one of those.  I have colored several of them, just got to binge watching Goliath on Amazon, and didn't get anything accomplished besides coloring.  Goliath is pretty good by the way.  I can always watch a good Billy Bob Thorton show.  Okay, bye for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this too!! Where do you get the books you use to make these creative projects?

Karen said...

I'll show you how to do this one. It is only cardstock, a note pad & a business card I had printed with the calendar on it. See you soon!