About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Today has been a good day.  The temperature was 50 but it was a blustery day.  I haven't made it to the craft room yet, but heading there in just a few minutes.  I ordered some new stamps, and they all arrived.  I got some from HSN and others from Blitsy.  They are the Santoro Gorjuss girls.  I have several of older ones, that I received years ago, when they first came out.  Then, while watching HSN a couple weeks back, they had them on there, and stated that they are numbered now and considered collector's items.  Well, I got them in three different sizes, now.  I love watercoloring, and using Gamsol and stubs or blender pens.

The item I'm posting today is another water folio book.  This one is for cupcake recipes.  Cake is my most favorite dessert in the world, and I thought about all the recipes for cake or cupcakes that I have, so I made a book specifically for cupcakes.  It turned out cute.  It is on my Etsy page, under Quaintly Put.  I hope you enjoy the pictures I'm posting here.  I have something else I'm working on now.  I hope to have them finished and post them tomorrow.  I cased it from Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, and it is a matchbook that holds a Ghirardelli chocolate.  I used the new Hey, Chick stamp set from Stampin' Up.  It is one of the free sets.  It is actually quite cute.  I loved it, and, of course, spending $50 in stamping supplies isn't a problem for any stamper.  Can I get an AMEN!  Okay, heading to the craft room.  Enjoy!




2 comments:

Tessie Collier said...

Love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice!! Where did you get the cupcake paper?