About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Recipe Water Folio



This is a water folio with recipe cards.  Each card measures 4" x 6".  There is a lot of room in this folio.  I wanted to place it on my Etsy page for sale.  If you're interested look for Quaintly Put on Etsy.  As you can see, I have just 12 cards in the folio, but there is plenty of room for more recipes.  There is an extra page where you can make notes or glue things you want to remember.  I love it!  I think it turned out very well.  Okay, off to play with paper!  Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

Tessie Collier said...

I would love to make one of these. It's beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Unknown said...

Did you make the chalk board paper? Very creative!