About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Friday, January 20, 2017

I can do this.

Okay, I can do this.  I can blog a little bit.  I gave up in 2013, as you can slightly see, but I want to do it, so I'm going to work on blogging. 


I'm also working on losing weight.  But, my goal is to get healthy.  I want to lift weights, do Piyo, and try to run a 5K, instead of walking one. 


I'm working on a calendar and notebook holder in my craft room today, while I glance at all the inauguration stuff.  I love Melania's look.  She is so classy.  Well, Ivanka is pretty classy as well.  I have enjoyed watching it.  Anyway, my calendar is similar to one made by Ann of Ann's Happy Stampers.  She is very talented.  I will try to post it when I'm finished.  It is shorter than her calendar, and I had to order business cards with calendars on them because I couldn't find the little tear-off type calendars anywhere.


Okay, closing for this day.  If I can send a picture per phone, expect it sooner than later.  TTYL!

No comments: