About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #43


Hope it is okay to do a side view on Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I did mine laying down, so to speak. I've titled it Wishing You Love!

Wishing You Love - Always wishing you love. Love is definitely what makes the world go round. When you listen to the news you think that there cannot be much love in the world, but what you don’t hear is all the love that comes out of all the bad news. People are so full of love that when something bad happens, they will stretch out their arms and help others to do whatever they can to make things better. We have seen a lot of the strength of the American people over the past few years, with their willingness to reach out and help others around the world in need, as well as right here in our nation. But, you can also see the kindness and love in others that show up to help search for a missing daughter or mother, as we have seen on the TV lately. Actually, we have seen way too many missing people stories lately. Something bad did happen to cause these people to come lend a hand, but they show up and that is love at work. God is love! That is God bringing the good out of the bad. We are so lucky to have such a loving God, a God who has given us love. Thank you, Father, for allowing me to have love, to be loved and to love.

Sure hope you don’t mind the sermon. Just a small story to go along with my card. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have to so many loving people around me. I hope that you are surrounded with love today. Stop back by tomorrow to see what new thing I have for you to glance at. Have a wonderful Monday!

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

Stamps: SU for a friend. TAC - girl stamp
Paper: CS - SU. Bo Bunny - green polka-dot, Doodlebug sugar coated pink
Embellishments: Ribbon, rhinestones, gel pen, paper piercing.

2 comments:

Tess said...

This card is adorable. Love the colors and the stamp.

Vickie said...

Hey sweetie, I am just now getting caught up on my comments!! This card it too cute!! You go girl!! Keep up the great work!!

Love you!!