About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Princess, Queen . . . GODDESS


Another Tingle Heart Stamp. You know, if you have read my blog before, that I love these stamps. I got this stamp new this week, titled Goddess. The corner stamp is Tingle Heart as is the sentiment. I made this card for the Wednesday Challenge on SCS - SC171. It was a challenge to use ovals on your card. I made my ovals using the cutting system by creative memories. I used a gel pen to jazz up the edges on the pale blue oval and dot the centers on the flowers on the yellow oval. The “Goddess” is colored using colored pencils, again one of my favorite tools, as is the corner stamp. I used tempting turquoise from SU to stamp the sentiment stamp. I used gel pens to make the beads in her hair pop and rhinestones on three of the corners. The paper is crimped and lifted off the cardstock with pop dots. I used gel pens on the crown in the corner for an added touch as well. Another fun coloring project. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful evening! Come by tomorrow and see what I have for you.

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

1 comment:

Tess said...

This card is so cute. I just love these stamps. I may have to purchase one of these.

Tess