About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hanglar & Stanglar Blog Candy!

Katharina's Creative Place is the spot to check out! She is giving away one of those most wanted Hanglar & Stanglar stamps. I love those little things. She shows some wonderful talent and you should make sure and check out her work. I love her style. Don't miss out, or you'll be sorry you did!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to post something for you tomorrow. I've enjoyed some down time today. I've been surfing and checking through challenges. I believe I have a couple ideas for things to work on tomorrow. So, hope everyone has a nice night and checks back by tomorrow.

Toota-loo,
Karen Linnea

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

Hi Karen. Thank you very much for promoting my blog candy and I wish you good luck for the drawing.
I think this won't be that last time that I'll visit your blog, you are creating wonderful cards.