About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Cute Little Recipe Card


This is the cutest little image. In the past I have made several recipe books for my sisters and sister-in-laws for their birthdays, and I thought this image would be good for some of the pages. Now, however, with new recipes I decided to make recipe cards that can just be tucked inside their recipe books. This card opens up with the recipe printed out or written on the inside. I have not put the recipe in this card yet. I got the card front finished, and wanted to show it off. I popped the hat, the nose, the cupcake, pie and the cookie. Also, I used glitter pens on those popped pieces as well, except for the hat and the cookie. The kiss the cook stamp was perfect, or at least I thought so. Not sure what recipe will go in this, but I have several new recipes that I have had a request for. This will be a great way to pass them on, and seem more special.
I hope you are enjoying this day. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you do so again. Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

Hi Karen, I love this stamp. It is so cute.