About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Strawberry Tea - Forever! Or is that Strawberry Fields?




Hey, thanks for stopping by. I started reading a new book, " The 5000 Year Leap." It is so interesting. Glenn Beck recommended it, and I understand now why he did. I am only a little ways in and I believe every American should read this book. Actually, when I finish it I am going to have my son, who is 15-1/2 years old, home-schooled, and loves politics, read it. It is about the Founding Fathers and the constitution. It is easy to read and simply written. The subtitle is "A Miracle That Changed the World. Principles of Freedom 101." If you want to know more about the constitution and how something written over 200 years ago can still be lived today, you need to understand all the thinking behind it, as well as the Divine leading our Founding Fathers had. Okay, on to the card.



This card is using the Strawberry Tea image from Sweet Art Ebony. This is so cute, but then all the images from Elizabeth Bell are cute. Also, the inside of the card, where a sentiment or note can be written is decorated as well.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you do so often. Enjoy your day! Happy Stamping!


Toota-loo,
Karen


1 comment:

Tess said...

I really like this card. I love the colors and the stamp is really really cute.