About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little Box of Sweet



A friend of mine has a die that cuts out this little box. It is a cute little box. We used acetate over the cut out on the inside and I put colored malted milk balls inside a plastic bag down in the box. I used one of the new Leanne Ellis stamps to help decorate the box. Not sure the brand of the patterned paper I used, but I remember that I picked it up at Archiver’s. I love the suede-like ribbon and the little embellishment is from SU, and I put a green brad down through the center of it. The best part of making this little box was sharing time with friends. Isn’t it always great to just be with your friends, exchanging stories and dreams. You appreciate that so much more as you get order, or so it seems.

I want to thank you for stopping by, and hope you do so often. I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Tess said...

This project looks familiar. I really liked how this box turned out. You did a fantastic job as usual.