About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, January 12, 2009

For Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #50


Hi All:
Well, the card I’ve made today is for Taylored Expressions. It is a little larger than normal size cards, but that is totally so I could get every little thing I wanted on the card, on the card. Does that make sense? Okay, I used "Crazy for Cupcakes" from SU. Most of my paper is SU. I colored the cupcakes with watercolor pencils & used glitter pens on the sides of the cupcakes & on the cherry. There is a piece of vellum paper covering the yellow cardstock and it comes from The Paper Company. I have pop dotted the sentiment up a small bit. What a fun sketch! I totally enjoyed coloring the cupcakes! It made me wish I had one. Of course, I would want white cake with the chocolate icing. . . YUM! Okay, let’s get off this subject.

Thank you so much for stopping by and do so often! I hope you enjoy today’s card, and become inspired. Enjoy your day, and Happy Stamping!
Toota-loo,
Karen

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Super cute! Such yummy looking cupcakes with chocolate frosting! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!