About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Luvvie on a Candy Bar Cover for Valentine's Day


Love this stamp! A new one from Leann Ellis Designs available at Funkykits.com. This is Luvvie. Me & my friends, Barb & Tessie, get together occasionally, and we take turns teaching a project. It was my turn to teach. I wanted a candy bar cover, which I thought would make a good Valentine treat. This turned out cute, if I do say so myself! Of course, I mentioned the Sugar Nellie stamp above, and I also used a $1.00 stamp I got at Michael’s. The cover is made using SU In Color Pink Pirouett CS. This is embossed using a pale pink embossing powder, stamped randomly with a heart from the Doodle That SU set. I used Close to Cocoa SU brown cardstock & a designer paper from CTMH for the wrapper. The DP is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. Luvvie was colored using Prismacolor watercolor pencils and SU watercolor pencils, along with a blender pen. The ribbon on the wrapper is Heidi Swapp. The ribbon used for pulling out the candy bar is the ribbon original Alpine from SU. Tah-Dah!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you will stop by often. Enjoy your day! Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

No comments: