About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Morning & TE Challenge


Got my card finished late last night, early this morning, for the Taylored Expression’s Challenge. I always love the sketches on TE challenges. This was very fun! Did I happen to mention that I like green very much! Well, I actually have always loved green, although I have become particularly fond of pink over the past few years. Ooo! Pink & Green go so well together!

My card is made with mostly SU CS, except for the base and I am not sure what company that paper is from. I’m thinking that it may be one of Archiver’s, which you get 5 free with a coupon. Know what I’m talking about? Well, this is a Hanglar Stanglar stamped image I received from Marlene. I so wish we could buy these things. Would love to have so many more of these. I used spare parts hardware over the sentiment, which says, "Grateful," and is from SU. Just some buttons that I got in a bucket of buttons some time back. My image is colored with watercolor pencils.

Well, hope I have inspired you, if I haven’t shown you things not to do! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you do so often. Have a nice day! Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

4 comments:

Yankee in England said...

What a sweet card! I like the little boy.

Tess said...

Beautiful card Karen. Nice job.

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

Hey girl...it's Sue...we met at Bellefonte Academy some time ago. I didn't know if you remembered me but I love your cards and have finally come on board with this blog thing. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

Sue Hornsby
http://www.scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

What a cute card! Great job on the sketch challenge!