About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Looks Like a Police Line-up!



Getting together with my girlfriends this week, it was Tessie’s turn to make the project. She did well, and I had a great time making mine, even though I had an off night. We each chose our colors and colored our images. I always use watercolor pencils. I love the stamp on the card. It is from the set called Holiday Lineup, an SU set. I’m not all that happy with the way it turned out but I loved spending time with my friends, and that was the best part. I do love the stamp, though. It does remind me of a police lineup.

The tag was made from a pattern Tessie got from a web site. I messed mine up several times, and so this is what I finished with. It isn’t that much like what she printed off for us to do. I just got to the point where I was ready to get it finished. You know what I mean? I had made way too many mistakes. I was definitely having a bad night. I guess we all have those, but it is never easy to cope with. Another thing that threw me off, I hate wiggly eyes. It is one of those things that really bothers me. I wish I hadn’t used them, but I went on with the project, and never mentioned it to Tessie. The only way she will know is from reading this blog. Hi! Tessie!

Okay, I have to say that I’m happy you stopped by to see the things I have worked on. I hope you will stop back by often. Have a great day! Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

No comments: