About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hope Your Week is Going Good!

Hi All:

Haven’t blogged too much lately, but I have been busy. I have a couple of things to post as soon as I get finishing touches done, so to speak.

We are having a winter storm right now. I figure I’m pretty lucky that we are not without electricity right now. There are plenty of people around us without it. So far, in Ohio, there are about 2100 homes without electricity, but in WV & KY it is up in the 15,000-20,000 homes. That stuff makes me so sad. I know there are so many people out there that had no back up heat method or anywhere to go when it is cold. Some turn to other heating measures that are not so safe. Please say a prayer for everyone to be smart, but also ask God for his help. I believe there is probably close to 10" of ice and snow on our driveway and yard. They are predicting that will receive about 2"-4" more tomorrow afternoon. I like the snow, but hate when there is ice. Ice is just way too hard to deal with. Even my indoor/outdoor kitty couldn’t walk on that stuff out there right now. He was sliding all over the place on his four little paws. It was quite an adventure for him.

Well, I am glad you stopped by. I wanted to tell you about a blog candy give-a-way. It is over on Marlene’s blog. I am telling you, because if you win I’m hoping you will stamp a few of those little H&S images and mail them to me. I would just love to have a couple of those to color. Sharing at least the images would be nice. I just wish so bad I could get my hands on some of them. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them in the USA? If there is a place where I can buy them, please let me know. I just love them. So, check out Marlene’s blog. She colors so pretty. I especially love her kitty. I have two Ragdolls myself, and there is nothing like them.

Thank you again for stopping by, and please do so often. Next post should be with a picture. Me and my girlfriends worked on some things the other evening, and I need to finish up one thing on it and get it on here. Oh, let me ask one thing before I go. There are 4 of us, friends I mean, and we are wanting to do a scrapbooking/cardmaking cruise. If you come across this and happen to know some info on any, please leave me a note. Of course, we are wanting the east coast, since we are in Ohio, out of Norfolk, Virginia, would be great or even the Carolinas. Just let me know. Thanks for your time. Have a great day! Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen

No comments: