About Me

My photo
Ironton, Ohio, United States
Well let's see, I'm Mom to Victoria and Mitchell, wife to Dick; I'm special to all three, who are special to me,and that makes me the Luckiest Person on Earth. Victoria is married to Andew Knipp. I love being a mother-in-law. Hope he loves his mother-in-law. I love the comfort of being home. I'm blessed with a huge craft room, and an endless desire to create. One of my favorite things in this life is meeting people. I have the gift of gab, and can talk to most anyone. God has truly blessed me.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowman Folder For Letter Writing





Okay, this is one thing I got to make over the past couple of weeks, but didn’t have a chance to post. You are going to have to bear with me, because the next few items I post will be from Christmas, but they are items and not cards. Well, I think one might be a card, or two. Okay, okay! You can maybe get some pointers off them, if you feel inspired from them, and I hope you do. So, on to the recipe for this project.

This is one piece of SU Kraft paper. You can get the instruction for this folder at Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts. I have changed mine up a little to work with things I have. I used DP & a Lasting Impressions embossing template for my snowman & LI paper. Inside I used printed note paper from a journal, which I cut to fit the flap in the folder, and stamped it to match the envelopes. You will see this in the pictures. I’m presently working on a folder that I want to be able to use for any occasion. I’ll post it soon. I want to get a couple challenges accomplished before finishing it.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you do so often. Hope your day is wonderful! Happy Stamping!

Toota-loo,
Karen


No comments: